What is Microblading?
Microblading is a semi-permanent tattoo technique used to create soft, hair-like strokes with a manual blade and depositing pigment to the epidermal layer of the skin.This is a 2 step process which includes an enhancement session scheduled 6-8 weeks after your initial visit.
What is Nano Brows?
Nano Brows is a tattoo technique where a rotary tattoo machine is used to create soft, hair-like strokes with a single needle cartridge into the top layer of skin without causing tearing or bleeding. This is a new technique to the permanent makeup industry and Christine is proud to offer this to those with sensitive skin, skin affected by chemotherapy and alopecia, mature skin and those with oilier skin types.
Numbing is used before and during the procedure, and most clients experience no pain to a low-level of discomfort.
How long does Microblading last?
Microblading can last 2-3 years depending on the person. Factors like sweat, sun exposure, and smoking can affect the longevity of the treatment.
How long do Nano Brows last?
Nano brows can last 3-5 years depending on the person. Factors like sweat, sun exposure and smoking can affect the longevity of the treatment.
What is the healing process?
Christine provides aftercare which consists of swiping the treatment area with distilled water and sterile q-tips for the first day then applying an ointment and keeping the area completely clean for 10-14 days. Please see post-care instructions for more information.
Pre care instructions
Stop the following 2 weeks prior to your appointment:
1) Anti-Aging/Acne Skincare with Retinol, AHA or any acids on brows.
2) Peels/Laser Treatments.
3) Botox & Fillers should not be done within the 2 weeks of your appointment.
Stop the following 1 week prior to your appointment:
1) Blood thinning medications: Ibuprofen, Warfarin etc.
2) Alcohol & caffeine (24-48 hours minimum).
3) Oil and herbal supplements.
Post care instructions
1) Do not get your eyebrows wet for 24 hours.
2) Day 2 - Day 10 , lightly wash your brows with warm water and antibacterial soap with your clean fingers (not a cloth). Apply ointment to hydrate the area and help heal.
3) Leave eyebrows makeup-free for 10-14 days and always use sanitized makeup and brushes.
4) No sun exposure, extreme heat or heavy sweating for two weeks.
5) Do not pick at scabs, allow skin to heal on its own to avoid infection and maintain pigment.